GET TO KNOW ME FIRST

ABOUT ME _ Peter Atogewe Wedam is my name.I wish to communicate to the whole wide world via the net, sharing my reports including news reports, features and other article.

I am a graduate from the GHANA INSTITUTE OF JOURNALISM, the premier journalism training school in Accra, Ghana.I completed in 2004 and have since been practising the profession of journalism.
I worked with the Ghana Broadcasting Corporation FM station in the Upper East Region and other radio stations in the same region. Am at present with the Information Services Department as a Journalist.
Above , please read some of my articles and contact me as well with your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MoFA RECEIVES APPROVAL TO SPEND & RECRUIT IN FIGHT AGAINST HPAI 25th OCTOBER, 2021

MoGCSP & ISD TRAIN ISD OFFICERS FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION ON SWCES 15th FEBRUARY, 2024

OVER 10 PROJECT SITES HANDED OVER TO CONTRACTORS IN KWD UNDER SOCO 19th NOV., 2023