WEDAM’S FLOCK

WEDAM’S FLOCK[A PRAISE POEM TO MY DAD]
I am a sheep
A sheep among the flock
The well-guarded flock
Of a hardworking shepherd
Hmm Dad, I didn’t know your capabilities
Until now

You have worked harder than the “male cow”
I always ask myself – “how”?
How are you able to do all these?
I dance with joy like a praying mantis
In receiving your uncountable gifts

A poor shepherd who feeds
His flock with a queen’s diet
You always hold tight
To your words
Oh, poor shepherd, you are
But in people’s eyes
You are richest

I never met a caring shepherd like mine
Once, I was lost, you searched and found me
I pray you live long to reap the benefits
Of your sweat
For it is you they befit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MoFA RECEIVES APPROVAL TO SPEND & RECRUIT IN FIGHT AGAINST HPAI 25th OCTOBER, 2021

MoGCSP & ISD TRAIN ISD OFFICERS FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION ON SWCES 15th FEBRUARY, 2024

OVER 10 PROJECT SITES HANDED OVER TO CONTRACTORS IN KWD UNDER SOCO 19th NOV., 2023